Intermediate Christian Evidences Study Course
The course is designed for a student who already has completed the first course, or for someone who simply wants to pursue a somewhat more in-depth study. Each lesson stands on its own, and contains written exercises on a perforated sheet so that students may hand (or mail) them in for grading. The 10 lessons in the series include discussions on:
1. Faith and Knowledge (two parts)
2. "In the Image and Likeness of God"
3. Jesus Christ-Lord and Savior
4. Satan-His Origin and Mission
5. Evil, Pain, and Suffering
6. The Origin of the Soul
7. The Destiny of the Soul
8. Creation and Evolution (two parts).
2001, 124 pages, paper